Scroll below to find your neighbourhood
Quality of education is one of the most important factors when moving to a new area. As a local neighborhood expert, I can help you evaluate schools in the area that meet your unique needs.
Below you will find all the information necessary for the best Mississauga schools that includes; public schools, catholic schools, French immersion and all the school ranking for 2013 (soon will be updating the 2014 school ranking) if you are new to Mississauga community (either as newcomer or just new to the city) fill out the FREE school report so we can help you find the right school and neighbourhood in Mississauga.
- Free School Report What is a free schools reports? Well, in a nutshell, it’s the data-enabled process to get your children into a recommended school district without necessarily having to compromise other houses/neighbourhood details that are important to you. If both are very important to your household you can start by filling out the free school report online, indicate in the comment which community you like to see yourself living in for the next 5 years or more.
- Mississauga Public Schools jk-12 At the Peel District School Board, we are committed to inspire the smile within each child. Everything we do is designed to help each child achieve to the best of his or her ability. Our collective, daily efforts make a positive difference in the lives of our students, their families and the world.
- Mississauga Catholic Schools jk-12 The Mission of the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board, in partnership with the family and church, is to provide, in a responsible manner, a Catholic education which develops spiritual, intellectual, aesthetic, emotional, social, and physical capabilities of each individual to live fully today and to meet the challenges of the future, thus enriching the community.
- Islamic Schools in Mississauga Globally, Muslims are a very diverse population and this diversity extends to the Muslim community within Canada as well. Muslims living within Canada come from many ethnic backgrounds. The majority of Muslims currently living in Canada have immigrated from other countries and regions, such as Pakistan, the Middle East and Indonesia. Approximately one fifth of Canadian Muslims are born in Canada.
- Mississauga French Immersion Schools In the French Immersion Schools program, students achieve a high level of proficiency in French, while they continue to develop English language skills. From grades 1 to 8, they spend half of their school day learning in French and the other half learning in English. to find the French Immersion schools program in Mississauga, that will include all Public and Catholic Best Mississauga Schools , such as Kindergarden, elementary, middle and secondary schools.
- Central Erin Mills
- Churchill Meadows
- City Centre
- East Credit
- Erin Mills
- Lorne Park
- Meadowvale Village
- Mississauga Valleys
- Port Credit
Click on a community to find out more!