Newcomers Canada – helping you with houses and schools search in Mississauga and the GTA area – I speak Greek and Arabic as well
Here is quick list of what the financial institutions (RBC, TD, BMO, SCOTIA, CIBC, HSBC) in Canada would normally need for clients looking to purchase in Canada while living and earning their income overseas:
- 3 months account statements confirming where you have the funds for your 35% down payment (statements not needed if the funds have been with any Canadian bank for at least 90 days)
- Employment letter from your current country resident confirming your employment status and annual or monthly salary
- E-mail, verbal or written consent permission to check your personal credit history here in Canada if any.
As a Realtor for over 15 years who knows a lot about real estate and schools in Mississauga, it’s not to surprising that I receive many inquiries from newcomers Canada, and helped families currently living in foreign countries, but are looking to move and/or invest in Mississauga or the GTA area in the future. This gave me the opportunity to know a great deal about the process international buyers must follow to purchase property in the city and its suburbs.
Buying or building your home can be one of the largest investments you will make during your life. The Government of Canada offers programs and services to help you purchase, renovate, and adapt your house or condominium.
Buying a home in Canada as a non resident
Do you live outside of Canada? Thinking about getting into the Canadian real estate market? Here’s what you need to know… Read More >>>
The Buying Process – Newcomers canada
Buying a home in Mississauga or the GTA is one of the biggest emotional and financial decisions you’ll ever make. Prepare by learning about the process of home-buying and the responsibilities of home-ownership. The differences between renting and buying a home are vast, and there’s a long list of pros and cons for both options. And, remember – there is no one best decision for everyone. Before moving forward, though, here are some questions to consider… Read More >>>
Roles and regulation when renting a condo or a home in Canada
Renting in Canada all types of Condos for rent and houses rental periods are allowed; however, the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA) takes precedence over leases. In other words, when terms in the lease do not comply with RTA, the RTA takes precedence over the lease… Learn More >>>
- Mississauga Public Schools
- Mississauga Catholic Schools
- Mississauga Private Schools
- Mississauga Muslim Schools